Saturday, February 20, 2010

I'm off to Panama!

I am ten minutes away from leaving for the airport. I'm all packed but am afraid there is something really important that I left out. But don't worry, I won't repeat the stunt from my sister's wedding - I have my camera!

This was quite a week getting ready to leave but in case anyone is wondering - I am kidney stone free! I am also vaccinated and taking malaria pills so hopefully I won't come back with yet another illness (knock on wood!), I don't want to repeat the maybe parasite thing that hitchhiked back from Peru with me.

I will be back in the country on March 3rd so hopefully I'll have lots of fun stories to tell!

4 comments:

michele said...

have fun! can't ait to hear about it!

lemoniepants said...

of course you're going to panama.
please kiss the sun for me!

Tiffany said...

Have a great time! Looking forward to great pics and stories!

alison said...

hope you're having a great time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails