Monday, February 08, 2010

........

this Monday morning following a late-night (wait, or is 330 am considered early morning?) of work on a Sunday following a very productive Saturday and Sunday spent finding every possible project around the house to avoid focusing on said work is brought to you by Michael Jackson who woke me up after a sparse 4.5 hours of sleep and accompanied me to work through the never-ending bitter winds of winter and caffeine in the form of Cherry Coke Zero without which I probably could not hold my head up straight.

p.s. that no complaining thing? impossible!

p.p.s. at least my work procrastination efforts resulted in a delicious black bean soup - I mean a seriously delicious black bean soup!

p.p.p.s. also, my procrastinating work also allowed me time to work on a little project for a friend.

p.p.p.p.s. work did manage to trump my plan to experiment in making red velvet black and white cookies :(

p.p.p.p.p.s. I finished my first week of Wasatch Back Training with only one modification - swapping Saturday's rest day for Wednesday's run. I'm crossing my fingers that I can squeeze in three runs this week . . .

p.p.p.p.p.p.s. if you haven't tried a cara cara orange, go out and buy one right now. They are delicious! Citrus may be the absolute best thing about winter.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Thank you, Michael Jackson.

Post your black bean recipe, please!

And your cookie recipe.

I want a cara cara orange. I'd even take a cara orange.

lemoniepants said...

ditto to tiffany

Krista said...

Me three!

Related Posts with Thumbnails