Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Making Me Happy Today


These new boots in steel suede.

Thank you Kenneth Cole for realizing some women have actual calf muscles.

Thank you for making a beautiful boot with a 15.75" circumfrence for those athletically calved women.

Thank you for figuring out how to make a 3 1/4" heel comfortable for all day wear.

Thank you for utilizing a rubber sole for non-skid utilitarianism in a pretty boot.

Thank you Zappos for delivering these overnight with no shipping charges.

Thanks to both of you I received several compliments today and looked like this sitting at my desk all day.


9 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh dear. I just developed a major crush on those boots. MAJOR!

KimmyGoat said...

In the words of Bono: Sexy Boots!

lemoniepants said...

ok, but do you have to wear them with skinny jeans? i have none and plan to never own them. so i see no point in new fancy boots.

and i'm going to call you. as soon as i find my phone.

Soul-Fusion said...

skinny jeans not required - I wore these with a dress today. But I have to admit that I do own a couple of pair of skinny jeans and I love them. And if I can wear them Em, you can too. And yes - CALL ME!

KimcheeMandoo said...

So pretty! Unfortunately, my calves are extra "muscular" - I don't think those would zip up on me! wah!

Rachel said...

CUTE!! I love high heeled boots. I am so envious right now!

Suz said...

I have a weakness for boots. I would love to find a pair of comfortable heels like these. Boots are one of the only redeeming things about Winter.

Krista said...

Thank you for showing me these boots! I have muscular calves too... now I need to find them in Canada :)

lizzie said...

what about the plain old FAT-calfed person? because that's me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails