Monday, August 10, 2009

My Life According to Beck

I've seen variations of this around on blogs and facebook and decided to give it a try. I had a hard time choosing which band to use except that I love Beck and the song titles offer a wide variety of answers. So many that I sometimes had a variety of answers for each question and there are lots of great songs I couldn't incorporate. A fun diversion on a Monday afternoon.

RULES: Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Re-post as "My Life According to (BAND NAME)"

1. Are you a male or female? Girl

2. Describe yourself: No Complaints

3. How do you feel: Guess I'm Doing Fine

4. Describe where you currently live: Where It's At

5. If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Round the Bend

6. Your favorite form of transportation: Rental Car

7. Your best friend: Nobody's Fault But My Own

8. You and your best friend are: Derelict

9. Your favorite color is: Black Tambourine

10. What's the weather like: Sunday Sun

11. Favorite time of day: End of the Day

12. If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: Hell Yes

13. What is life to you: Strange Apparition

14. Your current relationship: Missing

15. Looking for: The Golden Age

16. Wouldn’t mind: Think I'm In Love

17. Your fear: Lost Cause

18. What is the best advice you have to give: True Love Will Find You In the End

19. If you could change your name, you would change it to: Debra

20. Thought for the Day: Pay No Mind

21. How I would like to die: Farewell Ride

22. My soul's present condition: Paper Tiger

23. My motto: Go It Alone

How about you?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails