Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Best Intentions

Went to bed early,
But somehow slept in later than usual;

After snoozing for an hour.

Forced myself to go running,
But forgot the nike plus ipod receiver and only ran one mile;

Discovered accountability is my motivation.

Decided to make breakfast - french toast using leftover cornbread,
But discovered it was inedible and couldn't spit out the first (and last) bite fast enough;

Ate cold cereal with blueberries instead.

How can I be expected to work after a morning like that?

4 comments:

autumn said...

There is no way you can work after a morning like that. Fake sickness immediately.

PS. Those dresses from the wedding are gorgeous!

Travelin'Oma said...

You are excused. Mornings are not the best way to start a day, in my opinion.

Tiffany said...

This made me smile!

hovergirl said...

A failed run is one thing. But a failed breakfast is aggressively insulting. Love you, miss you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails