Wednesday, April 01, 2009

I give up . . . April Fools!

I realize that the majority of my readers come here looking for the next installment of my divorce story and I apologize that it has been so long since the last chapter. In the beginning the story felt as if it was just flowing out of me and it was therapeutic to write about the hurt and pain and mistakes I made. But now, it is harder. It is difficult to find the time to write and the words just don't come like they did in the beginning. I also feel it has become too painful to continue.

What I am trying to say is I have decided to quit. I just don't have it in me anymore. Thanks for your supporting words and kind comments. I hope you keep coming back despite the fact that I am giving up.

***UPDATE: There is no fooling you, my friends. I just wanted to see if anyone was paying attention :) Luckily I didn't lose any Reader subscribers. Hopefully everyone stuck around to find out the joke because a new chapter of the divorce saga will be up tomorrow morning. It is a delicate one so be nice to me because everything I said above is true other than the quitting part. This is harder and harder to extract the deeper into it I wade. ****

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

I hope this is an April Fool's joke! I really enjoyed reading about your story & it helped me understand other people and the choices they make. I hope that someday you decide to pick up where you left off, but I understand just not feeling it anymore.

Tiffany said...

What the? If this real, I support you fully. If this is a joke, GOOD ONE! That scared me!

the swope family said...

Well, I must admit, I too hope it is a joke. However, if it is for real I will still be stalking your blog. I have gotten so many great recipies from here that are now in my recipe folder! Also, I love to read your ramblings, whatever they may be about!

Jen said...

Phew!

I would have understood, but still. You don't seem like a girl to give something up, once begun...

Jennifer said...

THANK GOODNESS!! I was shocked to hear you were quitting and now I am overjoyed that you aren't. Cruel trick! Wow, 2 comments in one day.

Alisa said...

I know that this is a hard journey- It really is amazing what we don't remember and how hard it is to bring back up images and think- did I really go through that? I know that many who read this will leave with a better understanding of what others have to endure. Thanks for being so open- I hope that it is benefiting you as you purge the past- as it is helping others in the process.

RJHnrksn said...

Thank goodness!! I got really worried there, and didn't know what I was going to read anymore. I think as therapeutic as this is for you, it's as informing for us, knowing that either we, or someone we know is going through it, and maybe we can find something in here to help them through....

Related Posts with Thumbnails