Wednesday, March 11, 2009

what not to do

I am not adjusting to this new Daylight Saving Time thing at all. It just seems wrong for it to come so early and it caught me by surprise so I was not prepared to spring forward. So I did everything wrong, including:
  • took a quick 48 hour trip to visit family two time zones behind me
  • ignored the time for two blissful days
  • specifically ignored the whole Sunday springing forward thing
  • flew home from the quick 48 hour trip on a red-eye flight
  • went to work Monday after said red-eye flight
  • worked until 10 pm both Monday and Tuesday
The result?

I N S O M N I A

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Ugh. I think I just got a sympathy headache. Daylight Savings can be so cruel.

(Google Reader just barely showed this post to me. What gives, Google Reader?)

RJHnrksn said...

Melatonin!! It works wonders, and it's natural!!

KamilahNYC said...

Ew. I so agree...I hate daylight savings time. Doesn't do any type of "savings" in my mind.
So lame.

Related Posts with Thumbnails