Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Dessert Party Photos

As promised, here are the photos to go along with my summary of last weekend's dessert party. Try not to drool on your keyboards. . . 

Here are the last minute decorations, I think they came together quite nicely, don't you?
But let's take a closer look at that dessert buffet . . . 
Sugar Cookies with Chocolate Ganache Frosting and Peppermint Crunhies
Chocolate Chip Cookies and Everything Cookies
the recipe is here
Ginger Cookies
Almond Banana Bread
recipe is here
Red Velvet Cupcakes
Florentines
Peanut Butter Cups
Christmas Citrus Bars and Mini-Cheesecakes with Berry Coulis
Pumpkin Cupcakes with Chocolate Ganache Frosting and Ginger Whipped Cream
recipe is here
Sugar Cookies - peppermint candy canes and trees
Brownie S'mores

What, you also want to see that people showed up? Well, here are a couple of examples:
Please disregard the odd fuzzy light . . . I discovered after uploading my photos that my baking how-to photos left my camera lens a bit splattered. More than a bit. I'm actually surprised any of the photos even worked!
I believe that is everything, next year you should join us. It was a great party, if I do say so myself. And let me know what recipe you want to receive instructions on first. Is there anything you are dying to make before Christmas? Let me know and I can teach you.

7 comments:

KamilahNYC said...

definitely those heavenly peanut butter cups!delish!

michele said...

mmmmm

Kami said...

so fun and delicious! I love a good holiday party.

Tiffany said...

I have to know how to make those citrus bars. (Unless you'll make them for me every time I want them.)

Vanessa The Scientist said...

Nice choice of attire! Wicked classy!

Sarah Jackson said...

Ohhhh, now that is a party I would love to attend! Although I would feel a little badly about stealing all of those Peanut Butter cups. But honestly, I don't think anyone would notice with all of those other delicious treats up there.

Beck said...

Good golly! I'm totally stealing ideas for the dessert table we're setting up on Christmas day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails