Thursday, November 20, 2008

Upon your advice . . .

I decided to call DirecTV to ask about getting the Mountain Network. Even though at the beginning of the football season they told me they didn't carry it . . . they do now! And all I had to do was switch from my "expired package" to the new package that cost the same amount of money. Crazy. So thank you all for insisting that DirecTV carries the channel enough to make me call again. Now I have a place to watch the game and it is called: MY COUCH!

GO UTES!


UPDATE: I checked channel 616 on my television last night and was greeted by a blank grey screen. Checked again this morning. Another grey screen. Looks like I will be having yet another conversation with DirecTV this evening about getting this stupid MTN channel.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

YAY!!! GO UTES!!! That is my team as well!

Thad said...

Glad you will be able to see the Utes beat BYU in the comfort of your own home. I'm still working on converting my wife into a Utah fan.

Tiffany said...

It's a Thanksgiving Miracle.

DeAnn said...

They MUST come through for you. Then it really will be a Thanksgiving Miracle.

Related Posts with Thumbnails