Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I'm emotionally stable

Take this quiz to see if you are too. I think the quiz has some of the best lines from romantic comedies uttered on the silver screen. Although I don't think I scored up to my potential. My final score was 1150 out of 2000 and there were several lines I really should have known. But at least the quiz considers me "emotionally stable". Of course, it also assumed I am male. Hmmm.


My excuse is I have spent nearly every waking moment since about 4:30 last Friday (yes, even Saturday and Sunday) preparing for a major presentation tomorrow afternoon. This quiz was today's break. I was several questions in before I actually started thinking about the lines. And even then I screwed up a few I should have known. Oh, and you will probably all immediately realize that the correct answer is encircled with green lights after you miss one. This also took me a few questions to get.

Good luck and come back here and report your results along with your favorite line from a romantic comedy.

I have many, some are in the quiz. But I will select one not in the quiz so as not to give away any answers:


I don't want to be worshipped, I want to be loved.**
By Katharine Hepburn in The Philadelphia Story.
You can see a clip I posted in an earlier post here.
**Please note, I am in no danger of being worshipped (or even loved at this point). I just believe it succinctly speaks volumes on equality in marriage.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Score: 1212. Honestly I haven't seen about half of them.

Favorite romantic quote: "I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it." ~City of Angels

Tom and Sarah Baker said...

Apparently I'm "destined to a life of failed relationships" - Better wake my husband up and tell him.

Favprite quote is from Moulin Rouge from the song 'Come What May': "Come what may, I will love you, till my dying day" (it sounds a lot better when sung!)

Mary said...

I scored 1090. I am "probably capable of a liftetime of healthy, non-stalkerish relationships."

Some of my favorite quotes: "Not without a token." -- While You Were Sleeping.

"I had a heart... a heart-warming dream about you!" -- Return to Me

Related Posts with Thumbnails