Thursday, July 03, 2008

Need a house?

Then buy this beautiful house!
My good friend Tiffany and her family are about to embark on a great adventure and move across the country (to my side of the country) but before they do so they need to sell their beautiful home in West Jordan, Utah. I have been to this lovely home many times and have envied it every time. It is large and spacious and I LOVE the kitchen.
So, if you are in the market for a new home in the Salt Lake City, Utah area, check it out. Even if you aren't in the market for a new home you should still look into it. They are very eager to sell and have dropped the selling price low enough that you would have instant equity! Great investment if you ask me.
And if you aren't looking to move or make a $339,000 investment right now, why don't you just write a little post about the house yourself? Why? Because Tiff is giving away prizes, that's why:

Now, what’s in it for you? Well, you’re about to benefit from the fact that it is nearly impossible for me to ask a favor without some kind of reciprocal act of kindness. If my buyer finds my house (well I guess their house) thanks to your site, I will reward your kindness by giving you a $250 gift certificate to Amazon.com—my favorite place to buy stuff that isn’t sold at Target!

Even though I'm a big fan of Amazon.com, I'm not doing this for the prize. I'm doing it out of self-interest - helping one of my favorite families sell their home and move closer to me. So here is my twist. If you end up buying the house after reading about it here and I win the gift card, I'll give it to you. But even if you don't buy the house, you can still be eligible to win. You don't have to know Tiffany to help her out. Just post something on your own blog advertising the home and you are eligible to win!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Awww! Thanks so much!

Beck said...

That's a gorgeous house! If I needed a new one in Utah, I'd buy it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails