Friday, May 23, 2008

check this out

I have been a delinquent blogger of the worst kind this month. Of course, I have not had a single weekend to myself and have traveled 3 of the 4 weekends this month and had house guests that other weekend . . . soooooooooo, that's my excuse. But it also means I have some fun pics stored up in my camera so hopefully I can get everyone caught up on the fascinating goings on in my life shortly (I'm sure you are all on pins an needles in anticipation!).

But for now, please check out my sister's illustration on NPR's website! She is not a full time illustrator (although she should be)and yet she got this cool gig! Plus, the article is for summer book recommendations - you will want to check those out anyway. I have not read a single book on the list so I'm going to have to add them to my summer pile.

I hope everyone has a great Memorial Weekend - I'm flying to SLC for the weekend and apparently dragging the dreary stuck in 50 to 60 something rainy weather back there with me. So much for my plan to repeat last year's bbq. No fun.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Woot! Woot! Go Erin! I love her illustrations. Just think how many people will see that! So cool.

Misty Fowler said...

Last weekend was such beautiful weather here in SLC! I'm bummed that it had to take such a downturn for the holiday weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails