Thursday, May 29, 2008

apologies

you may or may not have noticed that blogger and I are kind of on a break. I blame work and travel. Blogger claims I am lazy, inattentive and cheating on him with my wii and new dvr. Cheap shots with some truth to them.

Anyway, I don't foresee taking any sort of permanent leave of absence or even extending my current spotty posting much longer. Mostly I am just looking forward to a completely empty weekend with great anticipation wondering how I might fill it - sleeping in, a movie, a pedicure, brunch, reading, blogging, cleaning my apartment that is somehow a disaster (despite my recent absenteeism and two kind house guests who did my cleaning for me - TWICE!) . . . honestly, I will likely sleep. But somewhere in there I will catch you up on my crazy month of May.

In the meantime, it seems I no longer have plans for a summer vacation - which is vexing because I really need something to look forward to despite my hatred of air travel at the moment.

I'm thinking something outdoorsy - perhaps a rock climbing camp of some sort or maybe a surfing camp or a fitness spa? I don't know, something that will be good for solo travel (unless someone else cares to join me?). For whatever reason, every search I input into google on any of these topics leads me back to my own home state of Utah.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Blogs can be so jealous sometimes. Can't wait to hear everything when you get time!

lizzie said...

i believe that colorado is a very outdoorsy state. and you could have free room and board...just don't expect me to go rock climbing. sorry.

hovergirl said...

dear friend, did you forget your password to get into blogger? here are some password hints: squid22? elkarlo23? i have more but shouldn't give away all your secrets. hope you are well

Blogger said...

Learn how to book free flights using TRAVEL HACKING.

Related Posts with Thumbnails