Tuesday, April 22, 2008

WOOHOO!!

Jazz take game 2 IN Houston!!!
I'm too superstitious to call for a sweep but . . . I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed. And I think I need to wear my Jazz t-shirt and pj bottoms every game because that seems to have been good luck the last two games. And here's to hoping I get to spend my Memorial weekend like this (my lucky tee is exactly like the one my sis is wearing here - we both bought them at the Western Conference Finals last year):

Now I need to go to bed. . . right after I finish listening to Charles Barkley ramble on about how the Jazz are his pick.
By the way, not that anyone cares but I am finally getting HD hooked up this Saturday - just in time for Game 4 in HD on ESPN!! So if you are in the neighborhood and looking to watch the game, join me on my comfy couch for some popcorn and the game. Just be warned that I will be wearing my lucky pjs. . . .

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

I wish for you a Jazz sweep, and a fabulous road to the NBA finals. I also wish for you to bear Kyle Korver's seed.

michele said...

i thought of you as the jazz were winning. also, you and kyle korver would have cute kids.

Maria said...

Umm... is that invite for real? I would be there for sure- let me know.. merrill.maria ( gmail account)

autumn said...

Go Jazz!

Annie said...

I like the Kyle Korver thing! Good idea. Go Jazz!!!!

katie said...

I think my husband is getting ready to jump on the badwagon again. It's an exciting time.

Anonymous said...

Glad we are not the only family that keeps track of what you are wearing, where you are sitting, what you are eating, etc. and the effect on the final score. Last year my brother ended up in vintage John Stockton shorty shorts for a good part of the playoffs. Good think he is short. That helped. Enjoy the HD.

Jen S.

Blogger said...

+$3,624 PROFIT last week...

Get 5 Star verified winning picks on MLB, NHL, NBA and NFL + Anti-Vegas Smart Money Signals...

Related Posts with Thumbnails