Saturday, April 05, 2008

WINNERS!

Thank you everyone for the overwhelming response to my little contest. I was hoping I could bribe a few readers out of hiding but I never even hoped I would nearly quadruple my prior comment record! Thank you one and all!

Now, for the prizes:

GRAND PRIZE:


1st RUNNER UP PRIZE:


Oh, you want to know who won these fabulous prizes, right? Well, in order to keep everything on the up and up and avoid any accusations of favoritism in my unsupervised contest, I decided to video myself pulling the names out of a hat.

Actually, there were too many names to fit easily in a hat so I switched to a bag. I'm not entirely sure this was a smart thing to do - put a live version of myself here - but I played around with my imovie program and it was so fun and easy I have to share the result (even if it is just me talking!):


If you can't see the video, the winner of the grand prize is:

As for the runner up prize, and a few others, watch and see here:

The winner of the first runner-up prize is:

And the winners of my Spring 2008 cd are:


And the winner of a fresh batch of cookies is:


And since I still had a few more prizes lying around after I shut off the camera and I wanted to reward a first time commenter, I pulled out all the names of bloggers I know and left in all the names of the first time (or very recent first timers) and this is who won - and what she gets:


To claim your prize, please email me your address at soulfusion10019 AT gmail DOT com. My plan is to drop all prizes in the mail first thing Monday (or as soon as you get me your address).

Thanks again all for playing. I had fun so I think we will have to do this again sometime, stick around!

10 comments:

Beck said...

Hey, cookies for me! Hooray!
Um, am I a bit far away for cookies to get here in time? As happy as I am to win, maybe you might want to redraw mine for someone closer to you. :( Poor me, living far away in Canada.

katie said...

Crap. Can you do another contest tomorrow?

Anonymous said...

I smell a rat! I was sure I would win. Perhaps it is age discrimination..perhaps the contest was fixed. I'm considering legal action. Does anyone know a good attorney?

autumn said...

Oh my goodness! I am so excited. I never win these things! I mean never. Yeah me! Thanks for the contest.

Jen said...

What a cute contest! Those prizes are, indeed, fabulous. Congrats to the lucky winners, and keep up the fantastic blog.

lizzie said...

do we have to wait for another 500 posts to have another contest? i am in a playing mood.

Tiffany said...

What fantastic prizes! How fun! (I'm trying to to seem like a sore loser...)

Keith said...

Gloat! Gloat!

Beck said...

Nope - these http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pitayaare dragon fruit -

mickey said...

I was banking on winning this one, oh well, I'll be around for the next 500 even if it takes me some time to read them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails