Monday, April 28, 2008

steal for yourself. . .

I realize I've been a bad blogger lately. I have two or three unfinished posts hanging out in edit mode with no clear idea when I will have a chance to finish any of them. Sorry.

The good news is while you wait for me to get my act together you can go check out a fantastic new website designed by my uber-talented web designing friend Emily. Emily and some other entrepreneurial minded moms are diving into the world of e-commerce with their new online store babysteals.com. Each weekday they will offer a new baby/mom product at a significantly discounted price until the product sells out. Today's product is this cute little guy:

Check back daily for new and exciting deals.

1 comment:

critts said...

Great find! That monkey is adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails