Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Open for Questions

Beck, Tiffany and Liz each opened up the comment section for questions last week and it seemed like a fun game so I'm stealing the idea and conceding the floor. I'm home sick today so that should mean I have plenty of time to keep up on this. But sadly I spent most of the morning on a conference call, I have the next hour to prepare for another conference call and my secretary is sending me some work via messenger to my apartment . . . kind of takes the joy out of calling in sick. So bring it on and ask some questions, any question large or small is welcome. And hey, if you are a lurker and you are dying to ask me something feel free. I'll be honest, I would kind of feel bad if I only get one or two questions.

8 comments:

Beck said...

Okay, some good questions:
1. What are you looking for in a man? What is your dream man like?
2. Would you like to stay in New York City?

Meghan said...

Ok, I admit, I am a lurker. I love your blog. I am Emily's sister-in-law.
What kind of law do you practice? Do you like it or would you rather practice some other aspect of law?
Even though you don't know me, can I come and crash on your couch sometime? With husband and three kids? (Was that too far?)

Tiffany said...

Yay for reader request days! (I think we should all have them more often!)

1. What have you learned in your thirties that you never knew in your twenties?

2. What is the best and worst thing about being the oldest child?

3. If you could swap jobs with anybody for a week, who would it be and why?

katie said...

1. if you had to eat at chain restaurant which would be your choice? I know you hate them.

2. do you live close to Heath Ledger? He died today. Do you live close to any celebrities?

3. if you could be with anyone for 24 hours, who would it be and why?

Anonymous said...

Regarding Katie's question, I know you don't hate all chain restaurants. Cafe Rio has enough locations now that it could be considered a small chain and growing. You always make a point of going there when you're in Utah.

Tiffany said...

From Christian: Who are your five favorite Jazz players and why?

From Ryan: How do you feel about your mother? (Just kidding--typical psychologist joke.) How are you like your mom?

Tiffany said...

Sorry, Ryan wasn't done. Two more:

How have you internalized your mom's views/rules about life and how things should be?

How have you internalized your mother's views of you?

(These are questions he tries to get to with all of his clients. And he won't even charge you!)

michele said...

ok. 2 kissing questions and 2 food questions.

1. who was your favorite new years kiss?

2. who has been your favorite boy to kiss?

3. what is the secret to a great pie crust?

4. what is ganache?

Related Posts with Thumbnails