Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thankful Thursday: All of These Things

Today I am grateful for:
  • fixing my ipod
  • my home
  • my new vacuum
  • living in NYC
  • the ability to order all my Thanksgiving groceries online so they are delivered to me Tuesday night!
  • the beautiful windows at Bergdorf's (I'll take photos sometime - stunning!)
  • the bus arriving so I could get home in time to watch the Office
  • The Office
  • my job that pays me more than it should
  • my house cleaner
  • did I mention that my ipod works again - I'm really grateful for that part
  • my family
  • my faith
  • the fact that I don't have to make my own tortillas to enjoy a burrito - just for fun, here's a video of my sad attempt to grind corn in Guatemala
video

oops, wrong video. This one is of me:


video

5 comments:

Ma said...

I just hope the list of what you are thankful for was not in order of importance, or you are far more attached to your iPod, vacuum, NYC and a tv show than I thought.

michele said...

you are a natural corn grinder. congrats on getting the ipod fixed.

tiffany said...

Glad your iPod is fixed. And just so you know--I'm thankful for you!

mickey said...

I am thankful for your thankful list. It inspires me to make one next week. I am thankful for great friends like you.

lizzie said...

i am glad i don't have to grind corn. great list.

Related Posts with Thumbnails