Monday, November 05, 2007

cluttered mind & technical difficulties

All day I felt like I had all kinds of things to say and I had all this time allotted tonight to uploading photos from the weekend and writing a super-fantastic, well-thought out post. Instead, I have completely forgotten everything that was outlined in my head because picasa has sabotaged me. I have tried emailing this video to my family, I have tried uploading it to my picasa account and linking it and now I am giving it one last ditch effort by uploading it here:

video

My niece is growing and adorable. As evidenced in this video that finally uploaded! A more well-thought-out post will follow tomorrow. (I know, two days in a row promising better posts but seriously, tomorrow will be better)

I spoke too soon. This stupid thing will not work for me and I give up. I am just not technically inclined (or educated). If anyone knows how to make this work, please let me know.

4 comments:

Ma said...

You WOOHOOed to soon. Still having the extremely annoying technical difficulties. Maybe you better give up tonight and go to bed.

Beck said...

What a darling girl!

lizzie said...

so cute! almost makes me want to have another one...

pepper said...

she is so super sweet a truly beautiful baby I love her little squeaky noises!

Related Posts with Thumbnails