Sunday, September 16, 2007

Weekend Wrap-up

I really meant to actually write something here but all I managed to type was "Saturday morning I . . . " and then I got stuck. I meant to write about the sun playing hide and seek behind the clouds . . . and something about alternately wanting a jacket and wishing I had worn short sleeves . . . perfect fall day. . . la, la, la, . . . an indulgently long brunch with a friend I hadn't seen in months at Norma's, and if you have never been, I promise to take you if you ever come to New York - you will love it!

But my brain is fried because I spent 8 solid hours in the office today only to get home at 9 pm to do laundry. So I really don't have the energy left to tell you about the my trip to Macy's to see the Martha Stewart windows. Emily made a special request that I visit the windows for her. Coincidentally, my mom emailed about a clutch she found at Macy's and after some more online shopping together, I found this one. So after brunch I ventured down to Macy's to check out the purse and the windows. Both proved successful. The purse was on sale and the windows were beautiful.

And since you all can't come to New York, I'm going to take you on a little tour:


3 comments:

Beck said...

My husband's DREAM job is to be one of those people who build the big animated window displays in New York City. Wouldn't that be fun?

emily said...

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you.

Soul-Fusion said...

Beck, in theory I believe making windows would be fun but as my friends and family will attest, I was not blessed with any sort of artistic talents that would result in beautiful window displays. Unless maybe it was edible . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails