Wednesday, September 19, 2007

real quick

Quote of the Day:

In real life, I assure you, there is no such thing as algebra. - Fran Lebowitz

Today is National Talk Like a Pirate Day (TLAPD) (not to be confused with National Swear Like a Sailor Day, don't know when that is but I'll keep you posted). My brother alerted me to this first thing this morning and encouraged celebrating over a breakfast of Marshmellow Matey's. I think this is possibly the worst cereal ever created so I declined and haven't done much celebrating as of yet because I wasn't sure how "shiver me timbers" would have gone over in my meetings. Although a loud "Argh" may have been well received. Had I known earlier I could have accessorized with some sort of scarf in my hair.

I'm slightly delirious from lack of sleep . . . hoping that means I can sleep on the plane tonight.

2 comments:

mickey said...

Who wants to talk like a pirate??? "EYE" Now I can't be sure how to spell their kind of "I", but I would love to talk like them even if it were just for one day!!!

Beck said...

Arrrrr.

Related Posts with Thumbnails