Thursday, September 13, 2007

I just fell in love . . .

with this dress:

Am I crazy? I think it would be perfect for Howard's wedding next week. I love the color although I'm not sure how the gold would look on me. I love the square neck and the sleeves and everything about it. Trouble is it is very pricey. Very pricey. As in, I've never purchased a dress for so much. And it would require new shoes. Because what do I own that matches "driftwood/gold" the color description of this dress? The answer would be nothing.

What to do, what to do . . . any thoughts? reactions? encouragement? I can't believe I'm considering this dress the day after I emptied my savings account. . .

3 comments:

tiff said...

I love the dress so much, I want to write it love notes and make it a mix tape. Go for it.

That dress will demand you to have fun at the wedding. Listen to whatever it says.

I know you don't have much time, but ask Emily at http://emilystyle.blogspot.com/ for the right shoe recommendation. I love everything she puts together! She will find the right shoe.

Beck said...

It's very beautiful. It might be a bit challenging - I know that it would make me look a bit like a rectangle. Still, gorgeous if you can pull it off!

emily said...

wow. i love it also but....
watch out for the back. it looks a little low and that's a problem you can't fix easily.

i say buy it, hang it in your living room and if you're still in love with it by the time the wedding rolls around keep it.

p.s. what's a savings account?

Related Posts with Thumbnails