Tuesday, August 07, 2007

on my mind

  • I just realized I have somehow managed to skip shaving the left side of my right knee for at least a week. There is a whole forest of hair of considerable length there.
  • I need Liz's new address. Someone please send it to me (LIZ! or anyone else who has it). I suspect she could use some real mail.
  • I should probably buy some new sneakers for hiking in Iceland because it will probably be too cold for my chacos but I don't think I have the time to break them in
  • why did BYU send me this addictive salt water taffy? my garbage is littered with 7 or 8 BYU-logoed wrappers from the last hour
  • I need to try and focus on work for more than 15 minute spurts
  • how is it over 95 degrees outside and I have to wear a sweater in my office
  • why hasn't anyone been posting lately? I think I waste more time looking for distractions than I would if my google reader box had something new to offer
  • anyone have a suggestion for a good extra large duffle that could fit a tent, air mattress and other odds and ends?
  • 9 days until San Diego
  • 18 days until Iceland
  • what kind of cupcakes should I make for a bridal shower? probably yellow or white cake with fruit. . . but with chocolate too.
  • 230 is probably too early to ditch my heels and wear flip flops in the office. . . but my feet were getting irritated being crammed in closed toe shoes for so long

2 comments:

autumn said...

I've been having issues with my blogger. Anyway, I wouldn't be able to concetrate if I was leaving for Iceland in 18 days either.

Tiffany said...

What kind of cupcakes? Are you serious? Is there any other flavor that exists than red velvet?

Come on!

Related Posts with Thumbnails