A few of the guests happily eating the Mexican feast of breakfast burritos, salad, fruit and lots of guacamole - Wendy's favorite!
We played one bridal shower game - the only one I actually like. I sent a list of questions to the groom in advance and we made Wendy guess his answers. For each answer she answered correctly, she was awarded a coupon written by the question reader. If her answer was wrong, the coupon went into Bryan's jar.
The happy couple with their first piece of china. . .
and fighting over the last cupcake. . . okay so not actually fighting. Bryan stole the last one just before leaving.
Oh and as for the cd, it was a big hit. Unfortunately, I couldn't import the actual cd cover (which looked great!) because it is some strange file type not recognized by bloggger but here is the final list of songs in their order on the cd. Thanks everyone for your input - I definitely could not have made it without your suggestions, let me know if you want a copy!
- Easy Silence Dixie Chicks
- Forever Ben Harper
- The Luckiest Ben Folds
- I Will Follow You Into The Dark Death Cab for Cutie
- By Your Side Sade
- Every Breath You Take The Police
- Somebody Depeche Mode
- Faithfully Journey
- Think I'm In Love Beck
- Better Together Jack Johnson
- You Are The Sunshine Of My Life Stevie Wonder
- You've Made Me So Very Happy Blood Sweat & Tears
- A Love Song Loggins & Messina
- Endless Love Diana Ross & Lionel Richie
- The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face Roberta Flack
- Your Song Elton John
- Turn Me On Norah Jones
- Gimme Some Luvin G. Love & Special Sauce
- Let's Get It On Marvin Gaye
- Do That to Me One More Time Captain & Tennille