Thursday, June 14, 2007

The Red Carpet

Tonight as I was walking home from work I stumbled onto another red carpet event. I paused without much interest until I realized it was for the season premier of Entourage. Then I saw Marky Mark himself! I missed him at The Departed premier so it was fun getting a second shot. But what made me stick around was the hope of catching a glimpse of Adrian Grenier. If I was ever to make one of those lists of 5 free-bee celebrities, he would definitely be up near the top, possibly number one. Clearly my camera phone didn't capture the moment quite as well as I hoped but live, I really did get a good look at him and he looks just as good in real life.

I had a really clear view of Jeremy Piven and brief glimpses of a few of the other actors but Mark Wahlberg, Adrian and Piven were the clearest views. Summer in New York sure is fun!

3 comments:

autumn said...

Adrien is cute! I didn't know his name until this post. I just knew him as the guy in the Devil Wears Prada. But, really. I would've stopped and stared as well.

tiff said...

Mmmmm. Yummy.

Tacita said...

Keep up the good work.

Related Posts with Thumbnails