Sunday, June 24, 2007

Dinner Party

Tonight I had a couple of friends over for dinner. We had a great time cooking up my experimental dinner that turned out fantastic! We made Oven Roasted Tomatoes with Mushroom Risotto and Fresh Mozzarella, baked asparagus and pork chops. Don't let the risotto recipe fool you with its "Yield: 4 appetizer servings", this recipe makes plenty. Oh, but the 35 minute cook time is not entirely accurate either, but well worth the wait.
The final product, including the limeade/pear juice/pineapple juice/ginger ale with floating raspberries and fresh limes beverage:
After dinner we had Krazy Kake with ice-cream, hot fudge and raspberries (we ate too quickly to capture on camera). Yum! I decided I really need to do this more often.

6 comments:

tiff said...

Can you come over tonight and make this for dinner? My mouth is watering.

emily said...

i really don't need to see things like this in the morning while i am eating my famous amos cookie breakfast.

remind me what krazy cake is...

emily said...

wait- i guess i should have kept reading. i see the cake.

sorry, it's early. (not really!)

mickey said...

Yeah and I'd love to come. That looks sooo yummy!

ma said...

You have a lot of your dad's personality traits, but you use my old recipes and you missed my old flame colored Le Creuset pans so much that we got for our wedding, that you wanted to have the same thing. You have good taste and have turned into a much better cook than I ever was. Maybe that's because you aren't cooking for picky kids who refused to eat anything different.

autumn said...

Seriously, that looks so good. It puts me in the mood to bake. I'll start with the cake first and work my way up from there!

Related Posts with Thumbnails