Monday, May 07, 2007

Brunch Suggestion

A couple of months ago I was watching the Barefoot Contessa on the Food Network and she made the most amazing brunch for her weekend guests in the Hamptons or some such fancy East Coast beach destination. Everything looked so amazing I knew I needed to try it. So a couple of weeks ago I did - Breakfast Bread Pudding, Garlic and Herb Tomatoes and Maple-Roasted Bacon.

I made a few changes to make it my own - I substituted craisins for raisins and added a bowl of fresh berries which tasted amazing with the bread pudding.

I didn't try the Pomegranate Breakfast Soda simply because I didn't want to carry the juice and sparkling water the three block walk home from Whole Foods Friday night. I definitely want to try it sometime though because it looks like a nice refreshing summer drink - plus I love anything with a lime.

3 comments:

tiff said...

I don't know what I'm having for breakfast yet this morning, but I can guarantee it's going to suck compared to this.

It looks amazing. Thanks for sharing!

Nadia said...

AH! That makes me hungry! Yummmm

lizzie said...

i want to brunch with you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails